Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Paleo Breakfast Biscuits that are easy to make and the family will love! Grab this comfort food recipe!
Every once in a while, living in the South entices me to want to eat biscuits, slathered with butter. We all know that I just can’t let that happen! Unless… they are GLUTEN FREE, EAT CLEAN biscuits! Yay! This recipe, also considered Paleo, was the result of such craving the other morning. I hope you enjoy!
Feel free to add “toppings” to these biscuits. Here are a few of our ideas – please leave your ideas in the comment field below. We would LOVE to hear them!
- Pureed fruit
- Organic butter
- Peanut butter, almond butter or Sunbutter
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 2 eggs, white and yolk
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP raw, local honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Form a well add in wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, roll, and pat out biscuits and place them on the parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for approximately 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Recipe Adapted from Cook Eat Paleo’s Easy Paleo Biscuits
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes