FALL TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
Whew, what a year it has been so far! I think everyone has had to take this year day by day. It has been an emotional ride and everyone has been handed different challenges but it has been hard!
If you started out in a workout routine but then caught yourself taking more and more “off days” or if you never ever worked out during these hard months, this is the plan and challenge for you!
Fall, especially this fall, is the perfect time to start a workout routine. Following a workout routine will help keep you on track over the holidays and you can meet your goals BEFORE the new year (yay 2021!!!!)!
At the beginning (March), I was working out from home just doing whatever workout I chose but then realized that not having an actual plan and routine laid out for me was not working. I needed the stability (ha!) of a plan. I am now on week 10 of the She Sweats 12-Week Transformation (home version) and I love it. I have done the gym version, of course, but I have never done strictly the home version for the entire 12 weeks. I can definitely tell and SEE a difference. While just waking up and doing whatever workout you choose is better than nothing, you will likely find yourself either over or undertraining certain body parts, not taking enough or too many rest days, and not getting the results you are looking for. I’ve even written a whole post on 5 Reasons Why You Need to Follow a Workout Plan, I’m very passionate about this subject!
If any of these apply to you, you should join the Fall She Sweats Transformation Challenge:
- Are you ready to kick things up a notch going into the holidays?
- Do you need a plan to keep you on track?
- Are you ready to get a jump start on your goals BEFORE the new year?
The She Sweats Transformation Workout Challenge is perfect for those of you who are looking for a plan to follow for the rest of the year. It will get you the results you desire and you will amaze yourself! Plus you could win a prize pack valued over $200!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation or the 12-Week Run Builder). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your “before” pictures with some sort of timestamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the workout plan that you purchased.
- Take “after” pictures in the same manner that you did your “before” pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to email@example.com.
ENTRY DATE EXTENDED: BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY NOVEMBER 15, 2020. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY JANUARY 31, 2021.
ARE YOU IN?
- Purchase your workout plan below
- Fill out this form to let us know you are ready
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can’t make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). You can choose your product from the drop-down menu below. You can also learn more about our workout plans here and read some of our success stories and transformations here.
If you have already purchased a workout plan in the past and want to enter the challenge, just fill out this form to let us know you are doing the challenge!