Eat Clean Recipe: Skillet Fajitas
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips (or 1 lb of chicken and 1 lb of sliced steak)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red or white onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
Eat Clean Fajita Seasoning:
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 small scoops Stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Heat coconut oil with a little water under medium heat in a large skillet on a grill
- Once heated, add sliced chicken and 1/2 Tbsp garlic. Cook until white (4-6 minutes).
- Remove chicken and let cool.
- While chicken is cooling add 1 Tbsp of water to the skillet. Add bell pepper, onion, and remaining garlic to skillet. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Once vegetables have softened, add chicken back to skillet and add in all seasoning.
- Cook through until vegetables are completely tender.
He and She Tip: For a paleo version, eat this with lettuce wraps. If you do not follow a paleo diet, you can use soft corn tortillas or brown rice tortillas.