- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips (or 1 lb of chicken and 1 lb of sliced steak)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red or white onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Fajita seasoning (use our do-it-yourself version)
- Heat coconut oil with a little water under medium heat in a large skillet on a grill
- Once heated, add sliced chicken and 1/2 Tbsp garlic. Cook until white (4-6 minutes).
- Remove chicken and let cool.
- While chicken is cooling add 1 Tbsp of water to the skillet. Add bell pepper, onion, and remaining garlic to skillet. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Once vegetables have softened, add chicken back to skillet and add in all seasoning.
- Cook through until vegetables are completely tender.
For a paleo version, eat this with lettuce wraps. If you do not follow a paleo diet, you can use soft corn tortillas or brown rice tortillas.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American