We LOVE kale at He & She Eat Clean! We have shared with you our Easy Oven Kale Chips & our Green Machine (juice recipe) where we add kale…now, here is how we sautee it!
Clean Eat Recipe :: Sauteed Kale
- 2 bunches of Kale (purchase ORGANIC kale as it is one of the “Dirty Dozen“!)
- 1/2 – 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Olive Oil, to coat pan
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
2. Add all ingredients & cook over medium-high heat, stirring or “tossing” often until wilted (usually 3-5 minutes).
He & She Tip: The kale will seem like a lot to cook at first but will wilt down while cooking!
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.