Celebrate fall (or anytime of the year) by making these delicious Pumpkin Protein Cookies!
Clean Eat Recipe :: Pumpkin Protein Cookies
- 2 heaping Tbsp almond butter or natural peanut butter
- 1 heaping Tbsp pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp gluten free quick cooking oats
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 oz egg whites (1-2 egg whites)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Using a whisk or fork, mix all ingredients.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
Makes approx 9 cookies
- Calories: 60
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.
Recipe created by Michelle LeSueur, BEP, CNC, CSN, CPT. Used with her permission