This Baked Berry Oatmeal is a delicious and filling breakfast recipe the whole family will love!
Want to change the recipe up a little? Add some dark chocolate and/or walnuts!
Additional Oat Bake Recipes:Print
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small round baking dish add oats and all spices
- Slowly add in bananas, strawberries, and blueberries, stirring slightly to combine.
- In an additional bowl, whisk together almond milk, vanilla extract, and egg whites. Combine with oat mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes after baking.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American