These Chocolate Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies are amazing! A clean eating, gluten-free treat under 100 calories – you can’t go wrong!
Chocolate Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies that are gluten-free and clean eating approved?! Yes, it’s true…they do exist! Use this recipe to stay on track with your healthy eating goals.Print
Chocolate Oatmeal Almond Butter Cookies
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- 1 cup Almond Butter, stirred well
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Sucanat Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 oz dark chocolate (try Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate 85% Cocoa), broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients until blended. Stir in Chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on to parchment lined baking sheets or non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for approximately five minutes on baking sheets. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
- These cookies actually freeze well. Just wrap each individually in plastic wrap and pop in your freezer.
- Adapted from Eat Clean Magazine’s Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
Whitney Carlson says
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS WEBSITE (ADMIN):
Made these last night! Major success! They are so yummy!! Thanks for the recipe Gang!