Think you gave up your favorite cheesy snack when you started eating clean? Think again! These Baked Cheese Crackers taste like a combination of Goldfish and Cheez-It Crackers – you won’t be able to put them down!
This recipe makes approximately 30 crackers (the macros listed are per cracker). Be sure to store leftover crackers in the refrigerator.
Make your own cheesy snack with this Baked Cheese Cracker recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium to large bowl, combine oat flour, grated cheese, sea salt and baking soda
- In a small bowl, combine by whisking together, eggs, walnut oil, and almond milk
- Combine the two mixtures together in the medium bowl
- Using parchment paper to roll the mixture into a 1/8″ sheet – you may need to separate this into two batches depending on your pan/oven size. Place one piece of parchment paper down on your counter, the dough and another on top, then use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Slowly peel the top parchment paper layer back once you have reached your desired thickness of the dough. Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut into cracker sizes (1″x1″ or 2″x2″).
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes per batch. (Note – you may have 1 batch or 2)
- Makes approximately 30 2×2″ crackers
- Store remainder in the refrigerator for several days
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American