Make your own cheesy snack with this Baked Cheese Cracker recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium to large bowl, combine oat flour, grated cheese, sea salt and baking soda
- In a small bowl, combine by whisking together, eggs, walnut oil, and almond milk
- Combine the two mixtures together in the medium bowl
- Using parchment paper to roll the mixture into a 1/8″ sheet – you may need to separate this into two batches depending on your pan/oven size. Place one piece of parchment paper down on your counter, the dough and another on top, then use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Slowly peel the top parchment paper layer back once you have reached your desired thickness of the dough. Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut into cracker sizes (1″x1″ or 2″x2″).
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes per batch. (Note – you may have 1 batch or 2)
- Makes approximately 30 2×2″ crackers
- Store remainder in the refrigerator for several days
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American