2016 has been a tough year for us with deaths in the family plus a lot of other stressful events. I'm pretty sure there was a six week period where I only slept 3-4 hours per night. Needless to say, the stress took its toll on me. I'm happy to leave 2016 behind and move forward into 2017. At least I can say the Cubs won the World Series in 2016! :)
With each new year we love to release new challenges and this year is no different! We have a 12 (or 16 week) workout challenge, 21 day jump start challenge, fitness challenge calendar, and a money saving challenge. No matter what your goals are we can help you meet them!
Also, don't forget to sign up for our newsletter so you hear about all of the new challenges first! You can sign up here. We never spam you, we just bring you recipes and workouts! You will also receive a FREE HIIT eBook instantly!
Feel free to keep up with us on social media using the links below. We are on snapchat under hesheeatclean.
She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge
Our She Sweats Winter Workout Challenge will give you that motivation to "become the best version of yourself" in 2017! Plus you could win a prize pack valued over $200!
It's simple to enter:
- Purchase your workout plan (you can use the 12-Week Transformation, 12-Week Run Builder, 13.1 Plan, or Marathon Training Plan). You must have your own copy. It is illegal to distribute copies of this workout.
- Before starting, take your "before" pictures with some sort of time stamp (using the time stamp on a camera or a newspaper). Make sure your pictures are clear. You can wear what you prefer but make sure it is something where you can tell your progress throughout the challenge period. Take pictures from the front, side, and back. Stand using good posture.
- Complete the workout plan that you choose.
- Take "after" pictures in the same manner that you did your "before" pictures.
- Email your before and after pictures (together) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN BY JANUARY 31, 2017. AFTER PICTURES ARE DUE BY MAY 31, 2017. Note: This is a longer time frame to account for the 16 week half and full marathon training plans. If you are doing a 12 week plan you can send in your pictures once you are finished - you do not have to wait until May 31
ARE YOU IN? PURCHASE YOUR WORKOUT PLAN & FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE END OF THIS POST TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE READY! THAT'S IT!
You can choose between the gym or the at-home version or get both for those days when you can't make it to the gym (the plans are interchangeable). The bundles (that include the workout plan and eBooks) also count. You can choose your product from the drop down menu below.
21-Day Jump Start Challenge
Not really sure where or how to start? Confused about what you should be eating and when? We have you covered! The 21-Day Jump Start Challenge is also great for those who are looking to break a plateau, try something new, or get ready for a special event! This includes a workout plan, meal plan, AND education on how to make this a lifestyle. Request more information here.
For all of our free resources including free training calendars and clean eating challenges, click here.
Fill out the form below to let us know you are doing the challenge!