Let us introduce you to our newest food prep staple! You will have a hard time not eating all of it right out of the pan after cooking it! It is very versatile, we have eaten in plain and used it in stir-fry. My favorite way to eat it is over a bed of organic spring mix with fresh cubed mango and sesame seeds on top!
1. Cube chicken (we use kitchen shears) and set aside
2. Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat in a large pan
3. Once oil is hot add chicken
4. Add 1/2 of the spices to the chicken
5. Continue cooking (turning the chicken so that it browns evenly) and add remaining spices
6. Cook until chicken is no longer pink (usually 8-12 minutes)
Enjoy our recipes? Get help with your grocery shopping here.