Do you have a problem getting in all of your water for the day? Make these Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Chips & you will not have that problem anymore! ;-)
3 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder
1/2 tsp red pepper (cayenne)
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into "chips".
3. Add sweet potatoes to a ziploc bag & then add olive oil.
4. Toss the bag until chips are covered in olive oil, then add spices & toss until chips are coated with oil & spices.
5. Spray sheet with non-stick spray & lay sweet potatoes flat (in one layer) on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).
7. Flip over chips & bake for another 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).
Enjoy! I will be posting another sweet potato recipe soon!