Do you have a problem getting in all of your water for the day? Make these Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Chips & you will not have that problem anymore! 😉
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut sweet potatoes into “chips”
- Add sweet potatoes to a Ziploc bag & then add olive oil
- Toss the bag until chips are covered in olive oil, then add spices & toss until chips are coated with oil & spices
- Spray sheet with non-stick spray & lay sweet potatoes flat (in one layer) on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).
- Flip over chips & bake for another 18-20 minutes (depending on the crispiness you prefer).