It’s been a while since I shared a new workout! I did this workout the other day and loved it. Next time you go to the gym, give this one a try! If you do not have a smith machine or cables you can use dumbbells.
These are straight sets which mean you complete all sets and reps of each exercise before moving on (this is not a circuit style workout).
Let us be your personal trainers with our detailed 4, 6 and 12-week She Sweats Workout plans! We guide your workout each day, telling you exactly what to do and what intensity to work at. We have everything you need! Find out more!
SHOULDERS & ABS WORKOUT FOR WOMEN
- Front Raise with Weighted Bar (go light) 2 X 20 (warm-up)
- One-Arm Side Lateral Raises 4 X 10
- Shoulder Press on Smith Machine 4 X 10
- Seated Arnold Press 4 X 10
- Front Raise on Cable Machine 3 X 8
- Reverse Crunches 3 X 20
- Russian Twists 3 X 30 seconds
- Plank 60-second hold