Looking for a healthy recipe that both adults AND kids will love? How about the classic PB&J? Try these delicious Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars!
Kenzie‘s back with another awesome recipe! Remember her Apple Pie Protein Bars? If you haven’t tried those yet, you should! We’ve had so many people contact us about how good they were! But back to these Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars, they are part of our BRAND NEW eCookbook, Baby Eats Clean (and toddlers too!)! We wanted to give you a sneak peek at one of the recipes in the book.
Looking for more PB&J recipes? These are our favorites:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×9 baking dish, set aside.
- Stir peanut butter, vanilla, greek yogurt, sugar, and salt together in a medium size mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, stir flour and baking powder together. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. It should look like a crumble.
- Scoop out ½ a cup of the peanut butter crumble and stir the peanuts in for topping later, set aside.
- Pour the peanut butter dough into the greased baking dish pressing it down flat & evenly. Spread the jelly evenly over the top of the peanut butter bars, then crumble the peanut butter & nut topping over the jelly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Store in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American