Looking for ways to incorporate more vegetables into your meals? Try this tasty and easy to make Sauteed Zucchini recipe.
I was blown away by how delicious AND how easy to make this recipe was! It literally took me about 5 minutes total for a healthy and tasty side dish! I had a few zucchinis that were going bad and I didn’t want to waste them!
You can also add zucchini to your protein shakes. YES, I said add zucchini to your shakes – try it! Read all about it here.Print
- Organic Zucchini
- Coconut Oil
- Minced Garlic or Granulated Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Wash and cut zucchini into desired shape and thickness
- Rub just enough coconut oil on the bottom of the pan to prevent sticking
- Heat pan on medium-high heat until coconut oil is melted
- Add zucchini once coconut oil is melted
- Saute in pan for a few minutes and sprinkle on garlic, sea salt, and pepper
- Continue to saute together until zucchini is browned in spots and the tenderness you prefer