When does something officially become an addiction? Asking for a friend.
Introducing our clean eating paleo coleslaw. It takes about 3 minutes to make and we’ve been making it every. single. weekend. Sometimes we just eat it out of the container in the fridge, sometimes it doesn’t even make it into the fridge, and if we have enough self-control we will wait and eat it with our lean mean cheeseburgers or simple roasted chicken. We’ve been known to eat it with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You might have to actually grab the bowl out of our hand to make us quit eating it. It’s that good.
Watch How to Make Our Clean Eating Paleo Coleslaw
- 1 bag of Fresh Express Diced Southern Slaw (14 oz)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- heaping 1/4 tsp sea salt
- heaping 1/4 tsp pepper
- heaping 1/4 tsp dill
- heaping 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- heaping 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- heaping 1/3 cup avocado mayo
- Combine all ingredients together, excluding slaw mix.
- Add to slaw mix and stir to ensure consistent coating.
Refrigerate before eating for best taste.