Disclaimer: NOW Foods sends us products each month to try. Chia seeds were in our box this month!
We use chia seeds in a few of our protein shakes but I must admit, I rarely ever make chia pudding. That is going to change, it’s so easy to make and so good!
You can purchase the chia seeds listed below here on Amazon or browse NOW Foods products here. They have so many products! Things like maple syrup, sugarless sugar, supplements, and even delicious energy/trail mixes! Chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber and NOW Foods offers organic chia seeds at a great price ($9.99 for 12 oz)!
Give this recipe a try. It’s a perfect snack or even a breakfast recipe you can make the night before.
Connect with NOW Foods:
- Like on Facebook
- Follow on Pinterest
- Follow on Twitter (@NOWFoods)
- Follow on Instagram (@nowfoodsofficial)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp organic black chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp dried blueberries (try to find some without added sugar)
- Mix all ingredients together and place them in a sealed container.
- Refrigerate for at least a few hours and then enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes