Lately, I have been craving cereal like crazy! I looked in the pantry and saw Rice Cakes and decided that I would crunch up a rice cake & see if I could get it to taste like Rice Krispies. I played around with a few different sweeteners over a few days and below is my favorite combination! Come on, it’s NOT Rice Krispies but a MUCH better option!
The best news is…You probably already have all the ingredients in your house!Print
Rice Cake “Cereal”
- Total Time: 1 minute
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- 1–2 unsalted or lightly salted brown rice cakes
- 4–6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop stevia extract
- Cinnamon, to taste (don’t add too much cinnamon!)
- Crumble a rice cake into tiny pieces (I usually do this with a meat tenderizer)
- Add rice cake to a bowl and add remaining ingredients!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
Been doing this for years and it’s the best 😂 try it with wasa crackers as well it’s the best.
Whitney Carlson says
YUM! Thanks for the tip Bianca! We will have to try that. 🙂
Just had this with 2 lightly salted rice cakes, splenda, cinnamon & half banana w/half cup unsweetened almond milk. Delish!