We bought the huge bag of cranberries from Costco and we have so many cranberries we are having to come up with multiple new recipes just to use them all (lucky for you!). These Healthy Cranberry Banana Muffins are perfect for winter mornings!Print
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/4–1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4–1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your muffin tin with liners for easy cleanup.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Creating a well at the bottom of the bowl, begin adding and mixing in wet ingredients until combined.
- Stir mashed bananas into the batter.
- Fill each muffin tin and bake for 24-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.