- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4-1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your muffin tin with liners for easy cleanup.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Creating a well at the bottom of the bowl, begin adding and mixing in wet ingredients until combined.
- Stir mashed bananas into the batter.
- Fill each muffin tin and bake for 24-30 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American