Try this delicious chili recipe on these cool fall days!
Here is a Low Carb version of Chicken Chili.Print
- 2 lbs ground chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2-4 oz cans of diced green chilies
- 1-15 oz can of black beans (drain)
- 1-15 oz can of kidney beans (drain)
- 2-14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 Tbsp regular mustard
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Optional Toppings: cilantro, green onion, cottage cheese
- Brown meat with onions and garlic in a large pot. Cook until no longer pink.
- Place meat in crock pot. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Place on “low heat” for desired time (we prefer around 2 hours since the meat is already cooked).
You can also make this without a crock pot. To make without a crock pot you would still brown the meat in a large pan and then add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.