Planning a trip to the beach? We are here to help you make the most of your vacation with some clean food ideas for your trip. These snacks easily fit into a cooler and are healthy enough to munch on all day! Sure, we believe you should indulge every once in a while but that doesn’t mean that you need to eat junk all day and all night long.
P.S. You should wear a swimsuit, here are 5 reasons why.
Below is a peek into our cooler from a few years back:
Clean Eating Beach Snack Ideas
- Our Sour Patch Grapes!!
- Fruit Salad (we make ours with grapes, strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, and orange slices)
- Mixed Veggies (celery and carrots)
- Cucumber Zings
- Brown Rice Cakes topped with nut butter
- Nut Butter Packs
- All-Natural Beef Jerky
- Protein Bars
- Popchips Potato Chips
- Protein Shake (these might not be great if they get hot on the beach but perfect for in the condo or hotel room!)
- Here’s our review of our favorite whey protein shakes and plant-based protein shakes.
We loaded these up into our collapsible rolling cooler and found our perfect spot in the sand!
Remember, a vacation is a vacation but that doesn’t mean that you should eat unhealthy the entire time. It is about balance so try to eat healthy most of the day and save your treats. That way you will feel good during your entire vacation. If you need a little help, here are 5 tips to get back on track after vacation.
Want to workout on the beach? Try our Beach Body Bootcamp Workout!
Need more ideas? Check out our post on Clean Road Trip Food or if you are flying, check out our list of food to pack for the airport.
Have a fun and safe trip!57
Leave a Reply