These body image quotes are perfect to read when you are having a bad day, feeling insecure, or are unhappy with your progress.
It’s no secret that I’ve struggled (actually still struggle!) with body image. I’ve written numerous posts on it (like this one and this one, among many others). I gathered up some of my favorite quotes to share with you. I hope these help you on your journey to a healthy body image!
Follow us on Pinterest and Instagram for more motivational quotes and check out these fitness quotes to motivate and inspire you!
5 BODY IMAGE QUOTES
“and I said to my body. softly. ‘I want to be your friend.’ it took a long breath. and replied ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.” – Nayyirah Waheed
don’t miss out on 95% of your life to weigh 5% less
life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself
losing weight is not your life’s purpose
running 5 miles won’t make you love yourself. starving yourself on 1,000 calories won’t make you love yourself. losing the “last 10 pounds” won’t make you love yourself. you have to learn to love yourself first.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- How Getting Into Fitness Ruined My Body Image
- 5 Ways to Break Through Negative Body Image
- 5 Things I Did (and Didn’t Do) to Achieve My Dream Body
- Why You Need to Ditch Your Scale
- Build Up Your Confidence with Positive Thinking
- 5 Reasons to Wear a Swimsuit
- Social MEdia & the Fitness Industry
Leave a Reply