I’ve been writing this post for three years, no joke! I have no idea why it took me so long to finally get it done but here it is. If you have never tried spaghetti squash, let this be the push for you to buy it next time you see it in the grocery store. It’s simple to make and is very versatile.
I actually love to eat it as aside dish with really anything but I think it would be safe to say that most people use it in place of noodles. You could add some spaghetti sauce and ground beef, bison, or even chicken and enjoy it as a full meal.
How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice the spaghetti squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds
4. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper
5. Place cut side down on the baking sheet
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until tender enough to scrape out with a fork