These snickerdoodle crescent roll-ups are the perfect clean eating treat.Print
Snickerdoodle Crescent Rollups
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 16 cookies 1x
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 ounces of plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Stevia or Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt (approx 1/16 tsp)
- 3/4+ cup Almond Meal/Flour
- Unsweetened Almond milk (for brushing rolls)
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Beat coconut oil and greek yogurt in a large bowl with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Add Xylitol, vanilla, and salt and continue to beat until mixed.
- Slowly add almond meal/flour as you continue to beat the mixture – a dough will form.
- Divide the dough into 2 round portions. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Once dough is chilled preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a lightly floured surface, roll each ball of dough into 7-in rounds. Lightly brush with milk to assimilate flour into dough.
- Combine Xylitol, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Lightly sprinkle mixture evenly over dough.
- Cut each round into 8 wedges. Roll up each wedge starting with the wide end. Place cookies 1-in apart on a cookie sheet to bake.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
Please note that Xylitol can be toxic to animals so keep this ingredient away from your pets.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Leave a Reply