Italian Chicken Skillet
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups organic zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups organic broccoli
- 4 cups organic spinach
- 1 can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cups marinara sauce (Read the ingredient label before buying. This one from Organico Bello is clean and so is the brand, Victoria, that we get at Costco).
1. Cook chicken & onions in large skillet over medium high heat
2. Add zucchini & broccoli & cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes
3. Add spinach, beans & marinara sauce & cook until spinach is wilted
* This recipe was adapted from Jillian Michael's Italian Chicken Skillet.