Want a FREE Dessert & Treat eCookbook?
We absolutely love to use our slow cooker this time of year. We use it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! ;-) The other evening I wanted to make our Cranberry Apple Overnight Oats but I didn't have any apples or applesauce so I decided to make up another recipe. Lucky for you and lucky for me!
Clean Eat Recipe: Maple Cranberry Overnight Oats
- 2 cups steel cut oats (gluten-free option)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 8 cups of liquid (we use 4 cups of water and 4 cups of unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (or less) Stevia in the raw
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray (we use an olive oil mister).
- Put all the ingredients into your slow cooker and cook overnight on low (around 7-8 hours).
- Once cooked, stir oats to combine and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This makes 8 servings. In order to get an accurate serving size, weigh all of your cooked oats and divide by 8.