- Our website may contain affiliate links. Clicking or purchasing something through these links does not cost you any extra. We may receive a small commission which helps us keep the recipes, workouts, and educational information you love coming.
- HeandSheEatClean.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amzn.to/2zye7Td.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate marketing, or other forms of compensation.
- I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment.
- Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. They are clearly marked in the post.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The material on this website is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The use of this site, its newsletters, information, and/or services, or any other site owned or maintained by He and She Eat Clean, LLC, is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth in the Terms of Service. Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise or nutrition program.