This simple spinach summer salad can be eaten as a side or throw a grilled chicken breast on top or some tuna and you have a meal!
- Six cups of Organic Spinach
- 3/4 cup of Strawberries (diced)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped).
Tangy Vinegar Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bottle or jar with a lid.
- Shake or stir vigorously to combine.
This makes more dressing than is needed for the salad. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer, easy