This easy-to-make Banana Blueberry Oatmeal recipe is the perfect breakfast or post-workout snack!
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼–1/2 cup organic blueberries (I use frozen)
- ½ banana, mashed
- 3 Tbsp liquid egg whites
- Dash of sea salt
- Stevia, or sweetener of your choice
- Hot water or unsweetened almond milk
- The amount will depend on your preference. Scott likes a lot of liquid in his and I prefer less so just experiment with what you like! If using unsweetened almond milk only, you will need to heat up the oats in the microwave or in a pan on the oven.
- Place oats in a bowl and add frozen blueberries (if using fresh wait until step number 4 to add them)
- Add liquid egg whites and hot water (or unsweetened almond milk). Stir to combine.
- Mash ½ a banana and add to oats.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American