- 2 cups quinoa
- 1–2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small bunch of red grapes (1–2 cups), halved
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Prepare quinoa as instructed on package.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop jalapeños and green pepper and toss with 1/2-1 Tbsp coconut oil and salt. Place on a baking sheet and roast until slightly softened and black (approx 20 min).
- Once quinoa is cooked set aside to cool.
- Once cooled add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American