- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash banana and set aside. Melt peanut butter, if needed, and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Mix wet ingredients together in a medium size bowl (including banana and peanut butter)
- Add the ingredients from the small bowl into the large bowl and mix together
- Spray 8X8 dish (I use Pyrex) with non-stick spray and add batter to the dish
- Bake for 25-28 minutes
- You MUST store these in the refrigerator or freezer as they will spoil because they have no preservatives!
- Makes 16 squares. We normally eat 4 squares as a snack/meal.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American