- Mix peanut butter and honey together using a hand mixer until thick (30 seconds – 1 minute).
- Roll into balls and freeze for at least 45 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in microwave for another minute (or until melted).
- Let chocolate/coconut oil mixture sit out for approx 10 minutes to slightly harden.
- Once balls are chilled, dip in chocolate mixture.
- Place balls into the refrigerator allow the chocolate to harden over the peanut butter
I make mine into quarter-size balls which make approximately 16-18 balls
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American