This Grape Salad Recipe is so simple and easy to make! With just a few ingredients and the perfect combination of creamy and crunchy texture, it is ideal as a side dish all year long.
- 4 lbs organic red grapes
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 12 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz coconut cream (skimmed off the top of a can of coconut milk)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (we used Truvia brown sugar blend)
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- Use a cheesecloth to drain the Greek yogurt overnight (or at least for a few hours). This will give it more of a cream cheese consistency.
- Once the Greek yogurt is drained, combine it with the coconut cream and mix well.
- Add in pecans, vanilla, and sugars. Stir until combined.
- Wash grapes and add to mixture. Stir until grapes are coated.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: summer, easy