- Combine all ingredients into a blender
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat with a light coat of cooking oil (coconut)
- Pour about 1/4 c of batter for each pancake
- Cook on one side until bubbles appear on top, then flip to cook the other side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat until all batter has been used
- The pancakes may be dark brown, but don't worry, it's just the sugars in the banana...they won't taste burned.
- If your batter seems too runny you can add a Tbsp of oat flour
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American