These are very similar to the Banana Walnut Protein Pancakes but MUCH easier to make! We will sometimes make the batter the night before because we are so hungry when we wake up that we need something to eat right away!
Macros (this does not include any toppings):
- Calories: 269
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 32g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 22g
- Sodium: 233mg
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat with a light coat of cooking oil (coconut).
- Pour about 1/4 c of batter for each pancake.
- Cook on one side until bubbles appear on top, then flip to cook the other side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- The pancakes may be dark brown, but don’t worry, it’s just the sugars in the banana…they won’t taste burned.
- If your batter seems too runny you can add a Tbsp of oat flour.