These sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto make the perfect side dish because the recipe is quick, simple, and pairs well with a variety of main dishes.
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 1 lb)
- 4 oz diced prosciutto
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wash and halve the brussels sprouts (also trim the ends). Dice the prosciutto (if you didn’t buy it already prepped).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the brussels sprouts and prosciutto. Stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are tender and the prosciutto is crisp.
- Turn the heat off and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lemon over the sprouts/prosciutto and gently toss everything together.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop