An Easy Apple Cider Recipe is a perfect way to break into the fall and winter weather with a blend of apple cider, cranberries, and aromatic spices.
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 2–3 granny smith apples
- 1–2 oranges
- 1 tsp allspice
- pinch of nutmeg
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- Pour the gallon of apple cider into a large pot
- Wash and cube apples and add to the apple cider
- Peel orange(s) and add slices to the apple cider
- Add all remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a low boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for one hour
- You can serve this warm or cold. We love both! If you are making this ahead of time you can warm it up again in the pot or warm up cups individually using the microwave.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American