Fruit candy is a great snack for satisfying cravings! These Sour Patch Grapes are an ideal fruit candy recipe that is ready in minutes and delicious!
- Green Grapes (or any fun fruit!)
- Flavored Gelatin (your choice of flavor)
- Wash the grapes thoroughly but do not dry
- Line a pan with wax paper & place the washed grapes into the pan
- Cover with flavored gelatin & roll grapes around until covered
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour
There is no set amount of gelatin to use, as it will depend on how many grapes you have to cover! Just make sure the grapes are coated in the mixture.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American