With hidden spinach, this Green Juice Recipe will become your new go-to juice drink in the morning. No juicer required!
- 1 lb Organic Spinach (or any green base such as kale - make sure it's organic!)
- 2 Lemons, peeled
- 1-2 Organic Cooked Beets or ~1 TBSP Beet Root Powder (optional)
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Organic Ginger
- 1 tsp Organic Turmeric (Curcumin)
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Berry Green SuperFood
- 1-2 tsp Pure Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Water
- Peel lemons and to the Vitamix
- Add all other ingredients except for spinach and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Turn Vitamix on variable power, speed 1, and gradually increase until all ingredients are blended. Add spinach. If you are using the entire container (like we do) you will really have to stuff this in there! Add more water as needed.
- Once spinach and all other ingredients are blended, add the Apple Cider Vinegar. Then, turn Vitamix on high power and let juice for 30-60 seconds until mixture is in juice consistency.
- We typically add all ingredients except for spinach and ACV and then fill up the container (ours is 64 oz) halfway with water.
- It will take some practice to get the entire spinach container in the Vitamix. You might want to start adding just half a container until you make this a few times and get the consistency down that you want.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American