These No Bake Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Protein Bites are the perfect snack for kids and adults! Make some to have on hand for a sweet tooth too!
- Prepare your almond butter by placing in a small glass dish and heating in the microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute. Note: You don’t want to cook it, but if you store your almond butter in the refrigerator, you definitely want to remove the chill.
- Combine the warmed almond butter with the remaining 3 ingredients listed above using a spoon. Be sure that the protein powder has been mixed thoroughly.
- Fold the Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks into the mixture using your spoon or a spatula.
- Roll out bite-sized balls of “dough” and place on parchment paper in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or freeze for approximately 20 minutes for “dough” to harden prior to eating.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American