- 1 lb Fish filets (wild caught mahi-mahi or cod)
- 2 Limes
- 1 Avocado, skinned and cubed
- 1 Tomato, cubed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp pepper, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp onion powder, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- Tortillas (we used whole corn tortillas for ours, but you could also try Ezekiel tortillas)
- Over medium heat, place 1lb of tilapia filets in a skillet with 1 tsp olive oil. Season with the juice of one lime, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp onion powder and 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Cook to flaky consistency.
- While fish is cooking, place cubed avocado and tomato in a small mixing bowl. Add juice of one lime and remaining seasoning. Stir and let sit until fish is cooked thoroughly.
- Place 1/5 of fish in a tortilla with avocado/tomato mixture.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes