Do you dream of owning less so you can live more but feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start? You are not alone.
A few years ago we participated in the first installment of a course called Uncluttered. We had already embraced the minimalist lifestyle and had started decluttering prior but the course took everything to the next level for us.
Don’t let the word minimalism scare you. I know what you are thinking but this isn’t just for those people who want to sell everything and live in an RV or tiny house. This course is for those of you who have been drawn to our personal story of downsizing and decluttering and want the same for yourself.
Let’s be honest, most of us could use a little decluttering help. Maybe you want to be able to park your car in the garage so it isn’t freezing cold or burning up when you get in it. Or your goal could be as simple as wanting to walk into your home and feel calm instead of chaotic. No matter how big or small your goal is, this course can help you reach it.
Decluttering is a GAME CHANGER, not only is your house cleaner and neater but so is your mind. It’s hard to describe until you actually do it yourself. This time of year is the perfect time to start this course!
If any of these sounds like you, keep reading:
- Overwhelmed by the clutter and stress surrounding you?
- Feel like you’re buried under a mountain of things that need to be organized and maintained?
- Want to downsize, but live with a maximalist, or kids, or just can’t seem to get there on your own?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.
So what is the Uncluttered Course?
- Uncluttered, by our friends over at Becoming Minimalist (you may recognize this name from our book recommendations!), is a 12-week course that acts as a guiding roadmap and framework consisting of videos, interviews, articles, Q&A sessions, weekly challenges, and an active community. You receive active feedback, accountability, the opportunity to ask questions, and positive support from others.
LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP HERE.
Ready to get started on your new life?
- Registration ends Sunday, January 12, 2020.
- Registration only opens a few times per year. Do not miss out!
- SIGN UP NOW!
You may also be interested in these resources:
- 4 Books That Everyone Should Read
- 30-Day Minimalism Challenge
- 10 Things to Get Rid of for a Clutter-Free Home
- 5 Reasons Why We Didn’t Buy a Tiny House
Leave a Reply