- 1/2 can (150 g) organic garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 1 whole organic egg
- 2 squares dark chocolate (70% or higher)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (avoid HFCS)
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all ingredients, excluding chocolate, to a food processor.
- Pulse food processor until ingredients form a smooth texture.
- Once ingredients are combined into a smooth texture, fold chocolate into batter.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.