This lemon garlic asparagus is the perfect easy side dish for any meal!
- 1 bunch of Asparagus
- 1/2 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Dehydrated Onion
- Preheat oven to 405 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lay asparagus on a cooking sheet covered with aluminum foil (this makes cleanup easy)
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil (about 1-2 Tbsp) and squeeze lemon
- Shake around until asparagus is completely coated
- Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, dehydrated onion, and garlic
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes
Check to make sure asparagus is tender after removing from oven. If not, bake for another 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American