Need a playlist to help get you through a six mile or longer run? Look no further than this 6-mile motivator running playlist!
Going out for a longer run? You need a playlist that will take you through those miles. As long as your pace is at or under 10:20, you should have just the right amount of music to take you through a one-song warm-up, a 6-mile run, and a one-song cooldown. Ready to get started? Download the playlist below and get going!
This playlist is perfect for completing the cardio workouts in the She Sweats 12-week Run Builder.
Need a little extra help with incorporating strength training with your runs? Don’t want to think about your workouts? Let us be your personal trainers with our She Sweats 12-week Run Builder and decrease your mile time. It guides your workout each day and has everything you need! Find out more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Check our disclosure policy for more details.
THE 6-MILE MOTIVATOR RUNNING PLAYLIST
- Timber, Pitbull featuring Ke$ha
Run (62 minutes):
- Somebody Told Me, The Killers
- Womanizer, Britney Spears
- Drive, Miley Cyrus
- Mr. Jones, Counting Crows
- Endlessly, Uncle Kracker
- When I Was Your Man, Bruno Mars
- Who Knew, P!nk
- Cry Me a River, Justin Timberlake
- Little Lion Man, Mumford and Sons
- Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Through With You, Maroon 5
- Rehab, Amy Winehouse
- Holiday, Green Day
- Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore with Ryan Lewis
- Kiss ‘N’ Tell, Ke$ha
- Thinking of You, Katy Perry
- Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE RUNNING RESOURCES:
- How to Balance Running & Strength Training
- How to Extend the Life of Your Running and Athletic Shoes
- What to Eat Before & After Your Run! Plus, Is Carb Loading Necessary?
- Cardio – Explained! Plus, Ways to Mix Up Your Cardio Routine!
- FREE Running Apps You Need to Have On Your Phone
- 4-Mile, 10 Minute Pace Playlist
- Motivation to Go the Extra Mile
- 5 Easy Ways to Prevent Running Injuries
- Stretches You Must Do If You Are A Runner
- 6-Mile Motivator Running Playlist
- Tips to Occupy an Older Child During Long Runs
- Lacing Your Running Shoes For Fit and Function