Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Crumbles and Scallions
If you haven’t heard already we kind of have an obsession with a small town in NC named Boone. We go there A LOT during all seasons for hiking and skiing…and for eating! We already shared our Honey Glazed Banana recipe that we re-created from a restaurant in Boone and we just re-created one of our favorite appetizers from a restaurant in BlowingRock! These tasted identical to the ones we order without being fried! Give them a try and let us know what you think!Print
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut sweet potatoes into fries (we use a gadget similar to this one)
- Using an olive oil spritzer, spray the sweet potato fries until coated. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and shake/flip the sweet potatoes and bake for another 18 minutes
- Once removed from the oven, while potatoes are still hot, add blue cheese crumbles and scallions. This will allow for the blue cheese crumbles to partially melt.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American