Candy was one of the hardest things to give up for me when I first started eating clean. I had a SERIOUS sugar addiction! Eventually, it because easier and since, I have experimented with ways to quench a sweet craving with natural ingredients rather than processed sugars, corn syrup and other things I know better than to have! Here is one of my new favorite recipes:
- Combine lime juice, local honey and agar powder in a small saucepan. Whisk to combine on low heat.
- Once combined, remove from heat (this should only take a minute or two).
- Pour in a square baking pan and place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove gummies from pan and slice into 1″x1″ cubes.
- Roll cubes in stevia for added sweetness.